Fantasy Interactive (Fi – a multi-awards winning global digital agency) developed a custom WIKI promoting the 150 most engaging topics of the Civil War.
Relevant imagery and information combined with various browsing options resulted in a rich, highly engaging and informative user experience.
It was essential to have a centralized navigation right at your finger tips. This gave the user an immediate gateway to choose what information they wanted to learn about. We wanted users arriving at the home page to immediately feel like they were apart of the experience.
Since the beginning of this project we have constantly been refining the design to arrive at the final product of pure excellence.
We utilized sounds and flares which are keyboard activated, this gave our visitors something to play with right from the very first start. In all these key elements of the homepage, footer, and topic page the user can see refine designed elements and intuitive navigation.
The correct order and hierarchy was very important as well. With the more important aspects being more readily accessible within the page.
Valuable Historian picks are also displayed to help guide users to key data relevant to the Civil War.
Various points of navigation are sure to provide a rich browsing experience to all you wanted to and needed to know about the Civil War.
- Website Building Simplified: Introducing Wix.com
- Pendulum: powerful album covers, posters, artworks by Maciej Hajnrich
- The Cosmos: info graphics and animation by David Fuhrer
- Aqua, project by Aleksei Kostjuk
- Web Architecten logo and corporate identity design by Utopia Branding Agency
- The designer’s survival guide
- How much would it cost to be Batman in real life?