Fractal Art has been introduced around for approximately 20-25 years in art scene. Fractals are generated by using a digital computer by help of iterative numerical process.
Fractal Art can be described as a complex of two creativity; art and photography. But the most distinctive properties source of the fractal are electronic or computerized pixels compare with objects of photography.
On the other hand Fractal Art is not pure computerized art because of you need to add your heart and soul to the computerized pixels to create images by using together the disciplines of art and science.
Fractal art is expressive, creative and impressive as using similar tool such as colors, lights and shadows, dynamic of the objects created again by photography or paint.
FractAli (Ali Öner)
For more please visit website
- 7 days, 7 cool, fancy t-shirts designs
- Imagination vs reality, drawing vs photography, pencil vs camera by Ben Heine
- Alter Ego by Alena Adamenko (Ada Lena)
- Imaginary towns series, digital art by Francesco Romoli
- Galya Bukova, paintings
- A picturesque view of life from Stefano Bonazzi
- Body lighting – Wall, project by Jefta Hoekendijk