InFiné is proud to have produced the soundtrack on the new international Air France advertising campaign, “L’envol”.
Choreographed by Angelin Preljocaj and starring the dancers Benjamin Millepied and Virginie Caussin, the commercial was shot in the Moroccan desert, on a 400 square meter mirror floor, in a single sequence plan and with no special effects.
This poetic metaphor of flight is accompanied by the Adagio from Mozart’s piano concerto No.23 (K488). BETC Agency entrusted InFiné records with its musical production. We had the privilege to get a dream cast together: piano soloist Vanessa Wagner, conductor François-Xavier Roth directing his Orchestra “Les Siecles” and sound engineer Joachim Olaya.
Vanessa Wagner is a famous french pianist who appears as a soloist with the Orchestre National de France, Orchestre Royal de Wallonie, philarmonic orchestras of Munich, Osaka, Liège or Budapest. Her recordings of Rameau, Mozart, Haydn, Schumman, Brahms, Rachmaninov, Debussy or Berio are all references.
Vanessa Wagner: website
François-Xavier Roth is one of the most charismatic and enterprising conductors of his generation. He is the designate Principal Conductor of the SWR Sinfonieorchester Baden-Baden und Freiburg (from 2011-12) and holds the position of Associate Guest Conductor of the BBC National Orchestra of Wales. He also has special relationships with and regularly conducts the London Symphony Orchestra, Ensemble Intercontemporain and l’Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France.
François-Xavier Roth: website
Watch the making of the commercial with Rone’s So So So as a soundtrack:
- Les Twins in Adidas Megalizer commercial
- Inevitable, Brad Pitt for Chanel No. 5
- The Beauty and The Geek: Daria Werbowy and Ashton Kutcher
- Horizontal and vertical 3D video projection, a hanging car, a stuntman, great graphics, an amazing result: New thinking. New Possibilities. Hyundai Accent
- Zombie Boy makes his tattoos disappear
- Catrinel Menghia in FIAT 500 Abarth – Seduction commercial
- Dance Magic by Richard Calmes