Italian artist Eron recently completed a stunning pair of murals depicting a seagull and heron taking flight under a viaduct in Riccione, Italy. Each spray painted mural shows a sequence of birds that transition from embossed black and white silhouettes to figures that appear almost completely realistic. Eron is known for his delicately nuanced approach with a spray can which he’s also used to great effect in a series of artworks that depict ghostly figures who appear in the dust beneath exhaust vents.
Eron creates his works on the streets and on canvas, always taking into account the surrounding environment. The works that Eron creates on urban walls often concern social issues, whereas when he uses spray paint on canvas in his studio, his figurative research goes beyond the mere representation of a subject.
- Street art by Francesco Camillo Giogino aka Millo
- Street art and Bat-Signal – The creations of Stephen Ball
- Greek Gods, impressive graffiti by Pichi & Avo
- Memorie Urbane, street art by Anders Gjennestad
- Kaleidoscopic street art By Douglas Hoekzema aka Hoxxoh
- Large scale street art murals
- Eduardo Kobra, new mural in Sao Paulo, Brazil