From heaps of scrap metal, old bike chains, and silverware, sculptor Igor Verniy creates birds, butterflies, and other unusual creations. Many of his steampunk and cyberpunk sculptures are made to be fully articulated, with dozens of moving or adjustable parts enabling each piece to be posed in several lifelike positions.
- Aslan, sculpture by Selçuk Yilmaz
- Cyberpunk prototype, surreal hybrid of man and machine by visionary artist Kazuhiko Nakamura
- Moods and emotions, enigmatic mixed media by Pierre-Paul Pariseau
- Fantastic sculptures by Ellen Jewett
- Let’s get steampunk! Sculptures by Pierre Matter
- Graceful and gorgeous creature: the Ocelot
- Imagination vs reality, drawing vs photography, pencil vs camera by Ben Heine