Stunning photos of daredevil bikers performing gravity-defying stuntsby ego on Mar 13, 2016 • 07:01 No Comments
These snaps show a pair of daredevil bikers performing gravity-defying stunts as they get covered from head to toe in brightly colored powder. The stunning action shots show the fearless duo perform nail-biting tricks on their BMX bikes as they get showered with the brilliantly colored powder.
The amazing images were taken by Christoph Jorda, from Bavaria, Germany, with bikers Thomas Kaiser and Konstantin Ottner.
- The art of colorful Mimicry
- The Dark Knight Rises: 45 amazing fan-made posters
- Adidas – Is all in with Lionel Messi, David Beckman, Katy Perry, B.O.B., Derrick Rose, Dennis Busenitz and The Like
- Meet Zoë, the adorable Queen Of Hearts
- A murder of silhouettes, semi-abstract images by Javier Molina
- Maverick Meerkats 2013 wall calendar by Paul Cocken
- Spectacular aerial shots of Iceland’s volcanic rivers