You all know what a selfie is, but have you ever heard of a “brelfie”? Well, it’s basically a selfie taken while breastfeeding, and moms have been using an app called PicsArt to make them even more beautiful than they already are.
The app allows moms to add a magical “Tree of Life” to their pictures, and the effect is nothing short of stunning. You can either download pictures from the internet or use the app’s “Tree of Life” sticker pack. You can also add other “magical” effects depending on your preference. People have been sharing their edits on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter via the #TreeOfLife and #brelfie hashtags, not only to highlight the beauty of breastfeeding but also to reduce the outdated stigma associated with doing it in public.
- Tree of Life necklaces created by Recycled Beautifully
- Wonderful fashion photos by Tina Patni
- Windows, photography by Alex Brown
- A mysterious underwater world, fine art photos by Gabriele Viertel
- A 20-year-old model photographed as if she were 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 years old
- The Red Tulle by Yulia Gorodinski
- Catrinel Menghia for 2012 Alexandrion calendar by Marius Baragan