You’ve probably seen various design of luxury yachts but for sure you haven’t seen such creative one. UK based company Yacht Island Design Ltd. moved up to a new level and has combined giant-sized personal luxury yacht and tropical island. This floating paradise has its own miniature volcano, flowing waterfall, mountain stream, and valley pool flanked by a series of small bamboo huts and shelter-providing palm trees. Deployable beach deck allows acces to the sea for various watersports and sea level relaxation. “Indoor entertainment is catered for by way of a cinema, library, games room and gym, with relaxation options in the form of a multitude of lounges each offering their own unique ambiance, and a fully equipped spa.” It’s true paradise, don’t you think?
These are some of the initial ideas created during the conceptualisation stage showing a wide variety of designs. From these designs, elements and features are extracted and combined to produce the final concept.
The brief for this concept was to create an idyllic, floating island, with all the features of a tropical island getaway built into the design. As you can see, from the early stages, we wanted to include elements close to the water, deployable, as well as a mountain/waterfall feature.
- Moon watch by Anton Repponen
- Inner Cubes by Marcel Bakker
- Vibrant beauty of creation in landscapes and abstracts paintings by Canadian artist Linda Lennea
- Creative interactive display window concept from Hyper Island students
- Black and white, Pure Poison by Patrizio Di Renzo
- Red flame, project mersedes by Andrey Razoomovsky
- Sussan Zeck, a unique and gentle look to high fashion