Artist of surrealist, mystic and visionary themes, Patricia was born in 1970 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where she lived and worked until moving to the United States. Since she was a little child, she has been enjoying to give life to her private world through her drawings and writings. She has been drawing since the age of three, never remembering a single time of her life when she was not exploring some type of creative language. She has been also a performing artist, acting, dancing, and singing since her late teens. Although in part self-taught, she has had some formal training in visual arts that included academic drawing classes and a background in Fashion Design. Her love for teaching took her to a bachelors degree in Art Education with a specialization in History of Art from the Rio de Janeiro State University. But it was just after leaving her homeland that she considered the possibility of becoming a fine artist more seriously. Currently she has been consistently building a body of work based on her passion for the figurative art combined with expressionist and ornamental abstracts. Her inspiration and aesthetic references come from several sources, from the theater and ballet to Eastern Art, from the Art Nouveau and Jugendstil to contemporary Pop Art, including occult symbolism, Tarot, Astrology and metaphysics. Patricia is currently a member of the Energy Art Movement.
- Surrealist figurative paintings by Lori Earley
- Mystic allegories about the universe by Jose De la Barra
- Siamese watercolor by Rachel Parker
- Impressive surrealist paintings of very expressive artist Attila Brushvox
- A SEA Story: The Mythical Figures, illustration by Eisen Bernard Bernardo
- Love of life in paintings by Irene Sheri
- Italia Ruotolo, paintings