Born on September 19, 1961, Vilnius, Lithuania. 1980-1985 studied at Vilnius Art Institute, fresco, mosaic and stained glass class. Since then paints, works with stained glass and frescoes, works in graphic and for cinema, in ceramic and metal sculpture. Currently resides and works in Vilnius. Mostly paints in oil on canvas.
- Between reality and fantasy, paintings by Philippe Jacquot
- Masks, oil painting on canvas by Fabien Delaube
- Lena Sotskova: oil paintings
- Painting about love, nature and beauty by Ali Mabuha (Ali Rahamad)
- Vibrant beauty of creation in landscapes and abstracts paintings by Canadian artist Linda Lennea
- Agaphya Belaja, oil paintings
- Paintings by Brian Smith