From concept to real, from ZERO to ZIIIRO, the watch story continuesby ego on Apr 26, 2011 • 20:05 1 Comment
Designer Robert Dabi has decided to make the ZERO watch concept (more images here) a reality and this is how ZIIIRO was born. Those of you who love his unique approach to telling time need to order one now. He’s even designed a metal mesh version if the original cuff isn’t your style.
The Gravity is silicone and metal. The Mercury is stainless steel.
Both use Japanese movement and have hardened mineral lenses.
Previous post on ego-alterego.com: Zero wrist watch by Robert Dabi
- Zero wrist watch by Robert Dabi
- Moon watch by Anton Repponen
- Integralus digital watch (concept) by Art. Lebedev Studio
- 7 days, 7 cool, fancy t-shirts designs
- Things behind the sun by Adam Spizak, case study
- Illustration by Raphael Vicenzi
- Beauty in the eye of the beholder, revealing macro photography by Suren Manvelyan