Lucie Thomas teamed up with Thibault Zimmermann to form Zim&Zou, a french studio based in Nancy that explores different fields including paper sculpture, installation, graphic design, illustration. Both aged 25, they studied graphic design during 3 years in an artschool. Rather than composing images on a computer, they prefer creating real objects with paper and taking photos out of them. A number of intricate illustrations actually come from the three-dimensional installations made by Zim&Zou. Their choice of paper is due to the versatility and good quality of the material, especially when it is sculpted and photographed. Zim&Zou’s strength is to be a complementary and polyvalent duo.
- Principles of Design Poster Series, paper art by Efil Türk
- Superb paper sculptures by Carlos Meira
- Zoya presents Greece, project by Sharon Nayak
- Pendulum: powerful album covers, posters, artworks by Maciej Hajnrich
- Illustration by Benjamin Simon
- Animated and alive paper sculptures by Jeff Nishinaka
- Inspirations and Whimsy, paper sculpture by Ashley Chiang