A selection of street art creations of the Polish artist Natalia Rak, graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz. Some creations with amazing colors and a beautiful work on light. Natalia Rak also works a lot on canvas and also produces pop-up books.
She paints the many faces of women. In her colorful paintings creates a mood, mystery and metaphor.
- Chalk Street Art – 30 adorable creations by David Zinn
- Large scale street art murals
- 19 amazing street art pieces
- Outdoor illusion painted by Zebrating-Art
- Joanna Kustra’s beautiful photography, the “paintings” portraits series
- Amazing papercuts by Bomboland
- Spectacular 3D pavement art by Joe Hill and Max Lowry