A selection of street art creations of the Polish artist Natalia Rak, graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Lodz. Some creations with amazing colors and a beautiful work on light. Natalia Rak also works a lot on canvas and also produces pop-up books.
She paints the many faces of women. In her colorful paintings creates a mood, mystery and metaphor.
- On the Roof – aerial street art by Ella & Pitr
- Chalk Street Art – 30 adorable creations by David Zinn
- Memorie Urbane, street art by Anders Gjennestad
- Spanish artist Pejac spreads poetic street art around European cities
- Large scale street art murals
- 19 amazing street art pieces
- Street art collaboration by Fin DAC and Angelina Christina